Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Royal Icing
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Category||Cookies & Bars|
- 1 1/2 cups confections' sugar
- 1 large pasturized egg white or powdered egg white mixed with water to equal 1 egg white
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- food coloring
1. Beat sugar and egg white with electric beater.
2. Add lemon juice and lemon extract and beat until all ingredients are incorporated.
3. Separate icing into small bowls and stir in a drop or two of different food coloring, as desired.
4. Chill icing until you're ready to decorate cooled cookies. Spread icing on cookies, as desired.