Great for a light summer meal.
- 2 Chicken Breast, boneless, skinless, cut into strips
- 1/2 small onion finely diced
- 3 stalks celery diced
- 2 tbsps fresh tarragon, minced
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon rind
- 2 tbsps fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sour cream (light)
- 1/2 cup olive oil mayo
- 1 avocado, peeled,pitted,diced
- salt and pepper to taste
Poach chicken breasts until done; remove from pan and cool. Dice onion, celery and tarragon leaves, place in medium size mixing bowl. Grate lemon and add grated peel to bowl. Squeeze lemon to get enough lemon juice, add more if you like it tangy. Cube cooled chicken and add to bowl. Add sour cream and mayo, mix. If salad seems dry add more mayo. Add salt and pepper to taste. Just before serving dice avocado and gently stir in. Enjoy by itself or on a cressant.