Mexican Bean Salad
Fresh, tasty and healthy side dish!
- 2 cans Garbonzo Beans, rinsed
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 Red Onion - finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno chile, minced
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
Rinse and drain garbonzo and black beans, set aside. Finely chop onion, celery and jalapeno.
Juice both limes and combine with the avocado oil. Mix beans, the chopped veggies and the stirred
oil/juice mixture. Lightly mix. Chop the fresh cilantro and stir it into beans. Add salt and pepper to
taste. Chill until flavors blend. Serve and enjoy.