Avocado Serrano Salsa
This avocado and Serrano chile combination makes a great salsa with a similarity to guacamole. But this really is a salsa!
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 4 tbsp sweet purple onion, minced
- 4 tsp serrano chile with seeds, minced
- 2 tsp fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp sea salt (to taste)
Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl. Carefully toss and fold ingredients together. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Makes about 2 cups.
This avocado and serrano chile salsa can be served with any grilled seafood, poultry, or meat.